It is now possible to scan documents for free at any Library photocopier. All you need is your QMUL ID card and a USB storage device. If you need any help feel free to ask any available member of staff.
Scanning instructions for Library Photocopiers:
1. Select the USB Print & Scan tab
2. Insert USB storage device into slot - front top left of copier
3. Once device has been detected, select it using the touchscreen.
4. Press the scan button on the bottom right of the screen and start scanning by pressing the green button.
5. Once all desired pages have been scanned select the Save button and logout as normal.
More detailed scanning instructions can be found here: www.library.qmul.ac.uk/pdfs/scanning_instructions.pdf